Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Spanner

Mick was in court for a double murder and the judge said, "You are charged with beating your wife to death with a spanner."

A voice at the back of the courtroom yelled out, "You b*stard!"

The judge continued, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a spanner."

Again, the voice at the back of the courtroom yelled out, "You ****ing b*stard!!!"

The judge stopped, looked at the man in the back of the courtroom, and said, "Paddy, I can understand your anger and frustration at this crime, but I  will not have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt!  Now what is the problem?"

Paddy, at the back of the court stood up and responded, "For fifteen years I lived next door to that b*stard and every time I asked to borrow a ***ing   spanner, he said he didn't have one!"

No comments: